Re: i burned the roof of my mouth on pizza

hillstrom says...

Don't I remember that one of them decided he had more of a talent for poetry than for pizza delivery?
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
...PK

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 23:01:01 -0800, CovvTseTung

rusty the pizzatard
--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.
hillstrom says...

If his poetry is any measure of his driving skills I'd have to assume he's operating without a license
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
...PK

dave hillstrom made me LOL when I read the following hilarious schtick:

This reminds me of that idiot who thought "Russell B Waters" (AKA "pizza boi"--a pathetic Usenet troll who did nothing except post moronic flames to a poetry group) was *our* Russell B (a quite successful and very funny Usenet troll, who was my best friend, until he died *sniff*). This makes me kind of sad and kind of happy. Who was that idiot, anyway? Anywon remember?

Who's your best friend now?
Jade

is it marci tarci puddin pie?
--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

This is not train related please stop cross posting and trolling.
-- Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a time-wasting, totality of CRAP...don't talk to me, don't keep bleating like naifs, that we should somehow waste MORE of our lives writing a variorum text that would be put up on that site.
It is a WASTE OF TIME.
- Harlan Ellison, writing on the "talk page" of his Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Harlan_Ellison )
says...

Of course its related. Puddin is almost as good as toy trains as boy-bait.
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
...PK

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:22:57 -0800, Chairman Covv

And boy baiters are almost as good as puddin for fish bait.
Jade

I did grow up next to a nuclear reactor.

*giggle*
Jade

Don't be spreading rumors now, Wavy.
Jade
Daedalus says...

I've got a suggestion for where to put the hook. *g*
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
...PK

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:22:57 -0800, Chairman Covv

and, after all, wouldnt you rather have MAN-bait, anyway?
--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.
hillstrom says...

There's a reason he calls it a 'toy' train. The same reason he needs small boys - to ensure a tight fit.
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
...PK

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 20:21:16 -0800, Chairman Covv

wouldnt midgets suffice?
--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.
hillstrom says...

Maybe, but teh NotB has been banned from alt.sex.midgets ever since the ACLU board moderators picture ended up there...
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
...PK

Daedalus made me LOL when I read the following hilarious schtick:

Umm......the tree...NO, the glass!

You love spaghetti!
and you wanna marry it.
Jade

Daedalus made me LOL when I read the following hilarious schtick:

LOL, it wasn't spaghetti, dimmy. It hasn't even been that long ago, and you guys have *already* forgotten what you were making fun of me for.

does it matter?