Re: i burned the roof of my mouth on pizza

> >> On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 00:31:02 -0500, dave hillstrom
> >> transparently proposed:

> >> Its good to be Pizza The Hut.
> >
> >Speaking of which has anyone looked in on teh pizza-bois lately? >
> do you really think its needed?? i cant imagine the total braincell
> count has gone up since last time...
Don't I remember that one of them decided he had more of a
talent for poetry than for pizza delivery?
Reply to
CovvTseTung
dave hillstrom made me LOL when I read the following hilarious schtick:
This reminds me of that idiot who thought "Russell B Waters" (AKA "pizza boi"--a pathetic Usenet troll who did nothing except post moronic flames to a poetry group) was *our* Russell B (a quite successful and very funny Usenet troll, who was my best friend, until he died *sniff*). This makes me kind of sad and kind of happy. Who was that idiot, anyway? Anywon remember?
Reply to
Wavy G
This is not train related please stop cross posting and trolling.
-- Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a time-wasting, totality of CRAP...don't talk to me, don't keep bleating like naifs, that we should somehow waste MORE of our lives writing a variorum text that would be put up on that site.
It is a WASTE OF TIME.
- Harlan Ellison, writing on the "talk page" of his Wikipedia article

DavidNebenzahl
Daedalus made me LOL when I read the following hilarious schtick:
Umm......the tree...NO, the glass!
Reply to
Wavy G
Daedalus made me LOL when I read the following hilarious schtick:
LOL, it wasn't spaghetti, dimmy. It hasn't even been that long ago, and you guys have *already* forgotten what you were making fun of me for.
Reply to
Wavy G
Daedalus made me LOL when I read the following hilarious schtick:
*cough*backpedaling*cough*
Hmm? Oh, nothing. I was clearing some phlegm, that's all.
Reply to
Wavy G

Site Timeline