Re: Peco "Code 83" fine scale track

>> I don't have to, your own photos on your web page show that your layout >> does not look good. Concentrate less on being an anal-retentive >> standards freak, and more on developing your modelling skills. And clean >> the dust and birdshit off your models - that would go a long way towards >> improving the appearance of your layout. >>

Also photography as well, the viggneting is atrocious. I will help you out if need be.

> Good to read you use turnouts which comply with my H0 finescale standards, > and were expert enough not to realise it. I'm laughing long and loud.

The fact that the same said turnouts meet *your* standards should be viewed as either a pure co-incidence or as a result other research they have come up with a similar outcome to you, should not be a case to claim interlectual ownership which is what you are trying to do. To give a better picture prehaps you should be trying to get in contact with the manufacturers and try to finout how they have arrived at their results and publish a link to it on your web site.

Reply to
Greg Rudd

Nothing relevant to aus.flame

Greg Rudd wrote:

Reply to
-= Spudley =-

Also photography as well, the viggneting is atrocious. I will help you out if need be.

The fact that the same said turnouts meet *your* standards should be viewed as either a pure co-incidence or as a result other research they have come up with a similar outcome to you, should not be a case to claim interlectual ownership which is what you are trying to do. To give a better picture prehaps you should be trying to get in contact with the manufacturers and try to find out how they have arrived at their results and publish a link to it on your web site.

Reply to
Greg Rudd

How about reading my web page on the subject before posting Greg. Appropriate reference is made to Railway Engineering, even a hyper link. I did try to contact Railway Engineering, details of their dimensions were not passed on, which is understandable from their business point of view. The Intellectual ownership of the fine scale standards on my web page is mine. Any one can use the standard. Try to find any other H0 fine scale track standard suitable for current RTR models. My dimensions are based on accurate measurements and long proven engineering principles. I have demonstrated track built to my standard at the NSW model railway convention. The result is smooth running through turnouts with most fine scale wheels, as was expected. I have been using track to my H0 finescale standard for about 9 years now, no problems with the standard.

Reply to
Terry Flynn