Re: Quick Scale v1.20 - Scale Modeler's Software!

Mike -

> > Mike > > > Let me know what you think! > > I like it. As a software developer, I appreciate the clean and simple > interface. The registration fee is more than reasonable, as well. > > Just a thought for a feature that I would personally love to see is the > ability to take an image, identify a known measurement, and scale it to > an exact scale version for printing. I think it would make it a lot > easier to build all types of models of prototype objects. > > Excellent product. I definately am going to register it! > > --Joseph

I have just this day perused this group for the first time, I have an interest in scale air models and this post reminded me of a very old magazine that I picked up second hand....rave..rave! However to the point, in the mag an architect contributed an article on taking a known measurement and completing a reliable plan. The downside is I have most of my gear in storage as we have relocated, If you are interested in more let me know and I will catch up in maybe three weeks. Cheers....Rik.

Reply to
kitrik