Re: romantic models

>http://delete >http://delete

Not sure what those two web sites have to do with trains.

But speaking of romance, I do have a models of twp Japanese romance trains, the Odakyu Super Express 50000 Romance Car VSE and the Odakyu HiSE 10000 Type.

Real:
Real:

Ken Rice

Not sure where that would fit into my Blue Ridge Mountains of Eastern US? :-)

Reply to
Big Al

Sunbathing skinnydipping in the river in the hollar?

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

Perhaps you need a couple of Blue trains to run on your layout.

Ken Rice

Ken Rice wrote: [...]

And that's a narrow gauge train!

Reply to