Re: romantic models

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

Not sure what those two web sites have to do with trains.
But speaking of romance, I do have a models of twp Japanese romance trains, the Odakyu Super Express 50000 Romance Car VSE and the Odakyu HiSE 10000 Type.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romancecar
Real:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:OER_50000_Blue_Ribbon_Awards.jpg
Model: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10043125
Real:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ODAKYU-ROMANCECAR-HiSE-10000.jpg
Model: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10043602
Ken Rice wrote:

Not sure where that would fit into my Blue Ridge Mountains of Eastern US? :-)

Sunbathing skinnydipping in the river in the hollar?
--
Frank Rosenbaum
Please Support the following train shows:

Perhaps you need a couple of Blue trains to run on your layout. <G>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Train_%28Japan%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Train_%28South_Africa%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Train_Bleu_%28train%29
Ken Rice wrote: [...]