Re: Saddam's ttreatment i

> O>ote in message

> > Hell you asshole, it doesn't take a genius to know unemployment is > bad. Just watch the news. read the paper. Hell yes more people are > working we have more people. It is the number or percentage that is > not that is important. Go back to your yuppie SUV and cell phone > world you Bush goose stepping asshole

You always know you got to them when they get mad. Okie you may be one mixed up individual but you are funny to read. :-)

CBix

Reply to
Charles Bix

Thanks, I certainly appreciate that and I have certainly taken over this group. Just look which threads stay at the top and get the most action. It doesn't show I am a troll as much as it shows the yuppies on here just like to partake in a pissing match

Reply to
Okiechoochoo

Would you like fries with that?

Reply to
Steve Caple

Hey, Jeff: wake up call. Okie-pig-poo is not a liberal, he's an intolerant fanatic convert to a pseudo-religious cult (or a troll adopting such a persona. His persona has much more in common with Franklin Graham or Jerry Falwell or Ann Coulter, than with Jim Hightower or Jerry Rose.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Reply to
MrRathburne

Salvé

"MrRathburne" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Dear Rattie :) I was referring to his (OCC) "method" of comunication... nuke war is rather more than inflamatory, Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

OK that makes 'a little' more sense...........

Reply to
MrRathburne