RE: The Model Train Magazine Index has moved!

On 7/19/2010 4:23 PM Twibil spake thus:

How about D flat? Isn't that the best key for banjo?[1]
Perhaps A flat minor? (fell down a mineshaft) C sharp major? (hawkeyed military man)
[1] Capos don't count.

That's okay. Neither do banjo players.

Which reminds me of my own favorite musician joke....
A guitarist who's recently immigrated to the US from the Balkins gets hired to play rhythm guitar in a Bluegrass band.
The band-leader asks him, "Are you *certain* that you can follow all these Bluegrass tunes that you've probably never heard before?"
"Oh yes!" says the guitarist. "Just give me the downbeat on the one and the thirteen!"