Roco files a petition in bankruptcy

Sorry for that bad news :-(

A little more information please. Sources? Where? and what? According to the Salzburg TV and Salzburg newspapers, a loan was all that was needed.... - as of last night....
--
+GF+

"I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:47:19 -0700, +GF+ wrote:

In insider-forums employees are telling that the owner and CEO of Roco, Mr. Peter Maegdefrau, has announced today at 5:30 p.m. GMT+1 at a works meeting that they will file the petition tomorrow at the commercial court. This affects the locations in Austria (Hallein/Rif, Gloggnitz) but not the location in Banska Bystrica, Slovakia.
Thank you. Also have received more confirmations from the Hag discussion group on yahoo.
--
+GF+

"I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make
another confirmation http://www.salzburg.com/sn/05/07/14/artikel/1608619.html
It is in German.
--
+GF+

"I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make
I received email from trains.com (regular newsletter) with news release of both the Roco and Life-Like stories. See http://www.trains.com
Ed
in article snipped-for-privacy@softcom.net, +GF+ at snipped-for-privacy@softcom.net wrote on 7/14/05 1:44 PM:

--