run-a-way troller transcab

There was a short in the track that took out my Troller hand held throttle so it only runs wide open. What would be the most likely component that failed? The company has been out of business for twenty plus years now but my several units have worked all this time until the one that failed.

-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

Charles Kimbrough