local dining car fire?

They reported on the local news that the dining car restaurant in Prescott burned severely. I took pictures a couple days after the fact? See it at
http://www.rrscenery.com
-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.
Phil, I am not the brightest when it comes to surfing the web, but I could find no mention of this subject anywhere on your page. Can you please give me the exact link to the pictures?
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co. wrote:

--
Frank Rosenbaum

The Gratiot Valley Railroad Club bi-annual train show and sale
Never mind, I found it. It just wasn't what I was expecting.