Re: Anybody used Fast Tracks?

Rick, I have seen the finished product, it looks really good. Also our club just purchased the code 100 #6 kit. You can make a turnout in about 45 minutes with it.

I was surfing a bit at work this afternoon (killer week and needed some > downtime..) and came upon this site via a Google ad. > > Seems like a neat idea - metal template used to make switches. > > So, my question is: Has anybody used one? And what do you think? > > Rick > >
Reply to
Bill Freeth

Rick, I've seen the site too. They seem to be a very nice jigs. Hope some one here has used them and can comment. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Bill, That sounds great! It doesn't take much less time than that to modify and adjust a Walthers turnout. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger