Re: Anybody used Fast Tracks?

Rick, I have seen the finished product, it looks really good. Also our club just purchased the code 100 #6 kit. You can make a turnout in about 45 minutes
with it.
Bill Freeth Oakville ON http://www.trainweb.org/gmrs /

Rick, I've seen the site too. They seem to be a very nice jigs. Hope some one here has used them and can comment. Bruce

Bill, That sounds great! It doesn't take much less time than that to modify and adjust a Walthers turnout. Bruce