Severn Valley railway at Bridgnorth.

I am looking for information on building the station and layout in OO of the Severn Valley railway at Bridgnorth. Track plans etc. Thanks for any help

Reply to
Paul

The only thing I have seen is a Microsoft Train Simulator addon which would certainly help in general terms.

It's not free though. See:

\\Products\ MS Train Simulator add-on packs\ Severn Valley Railway

A review here:

Wasn't able to find a copy on the shelves though..

If you are near Brum you could ask (or phone them) at the local history section in the B'ham central library to see what they have as pictorial resources? (Near top floor?) but Kiddiminster library might have more?

P2P?

Pete

Reply to
Pete