Software to design 3D-Ground like in Trainz

Hi

Who knows a Software to design 3D-Ground somehow like in Trainz? (wysiwyg, you design in 3D)

I found out that Motocross Madness 2 has an Editor too. The Ground cannot be designed in 3D but could be imported. (Output 3D as Greyscale and import it there).

Thanks for any Idea!

Bruno Rotondi

Reply to
Bruno Rotondi

I think you'd have to invest in game-design software. There is some around, but it costs loadsadough. It also has a steep learning curve, since it consist basically of software design tools. In any case, a question on a gamers' newsgroup should produce at least a pointer in the right direction. You might also look for drawing/painting programs that include "fractal graphics" capability (computer generated landscapes are all based on fractal geometry.)

Good hunting!

HTH

Reply to
Wolf