Supplier Gresley A4 castings

Hi Group,

I am wanting to make a Gresley A4 live steam model in either 3.5 or 5 inch gauge.

Does anyone know of supplier that produces castings to machine to make such a model in either of these gauges?

If the casting are available in other guages - I would be interested in knowing about them as well.

Thanks

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Norris

I'm not sure what the A4 is, but I believe Reeves used to sell castings for the Flying Scotsman in 5" gauge. I think Reeves is back in business, but I don't know if they have the same line of castings they used to have.

I recently read an article about a gauge 1 Aster kit for the Flying Scotsman.

Reply to
<wkaiser

A4 are the streamlined ones, Mallard and Dwight D Eisenhouer (spelling?) were / are A4

Reply to
valetman