HO Crossing Gates

Quick question I hope someone can help me with. I remember visiting the
website of an outfit in Canada (IIRC) that offered HO scale grade crossing
signal systems, including different styles of gates, cantilevers, and plain old
flashers. They had setups for both Canadian and American style grade
crossings signals.
They also had some .mpegs I downloaded of some of their systems in use on a
model RR club - I was very impressed by the operation of their detection system
and gates in the video. Unfortunately, I lost the url in a recent computer
snafu, and for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the company. If
anyone thinks they know the name and/or website of who I'm looking for, I'd
much appreciate it. Thanks!
Paul
Enjoying Rancid's "Indestructible"
Reply to
Paul
Second me on the same request, and to go a little further, is there not available, a level crossing that interacts with a slot car set? I vaguely remember seeing one a few years back, buck had not got started yet in putting together layouts.
TIA
Reply to
Venom8
Here is the link I have for Signalogic Systems
Leonard
I believe Life-Like and Tyco had the HO code 100 / slot car set grade crossings years back. You can still find them at train shows and yard sales.
Ian
Reply to
Ian MacMillan
That's it!! Thank you very much - you da man! ;-)