Switch Confusion

On 2/18/2009 2:18 AM Doug Jewell spake thus:

It probably makes more sense if you actually draw it out:
http://www.geocities.com/bonezphoto/misc/complicated2directionSwitch.gif
But once again, I have to ask: why on earth would you do something so complicated? Compare to my simple circuit:
http://www.geocities.com/bonezphoto/misc/2-directionSwitch.gif
which uses 2 switches and 2 diodes to do exactly what your circuit does.
--
Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won't use it. I like it

Not THAT was a loud WOOSH over my head. I'll keet to scenery and operations