Switch Confusion

On 2/18/2009 2:18 AM Doug Jewell spake thus:

It probably makes more sense if you actually draw it out:

But once again, I have to ask: why on earth would you do something so complicated? Compare to my simple circuit:

which uses 2 switches and 2 diodes to do exactly what your circuit does.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD B

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD|

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BDD

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD|

=BD =EF=BF=BD+-+

=BD =EF=BF=BD C |

Not THAT was a loud WOOSH over my head. I'll keet to scenery and operations

Reply to
the OTHER Mike