The Penn LIne's moving!

It needs encouragement, but esp. forward, it's starting to move.

Lessee, I filed down the cast-on, backwards-facing rods coming out of the cylinders, so that there was less hitting by the rivets; bent the wire that's soldered to the brush, so that it's not rubbing the body, and went back to one washer from two on the shaft of the motor. I also filed the washer that I had on the gear end of the motor, so the worm was a bit tighter on the gear.

Y'know, I'm enthused that it's moving, but this is *way* past old.

mark

Reply to
mark

mark wrote in news:ia-dnbBYPbUuzZDVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@rcn.net:

Congratulations! Sometimes it's not necessarily the results that make something worth doing, it's all the effort and learning you have to do to get them!

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Yeah, well, as the button my ...late... wife picked up once reads, "Oh,

*no*, not ANOTHER learning experience!"

mark

Reply to
mark