Time to re-evalulate those old Mantua steamers!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-Mantuas-Shifter-Locomotive-Model-/320592036925?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item4aa4c6443d
And FREE! shipping !!!! How can a body pass that up??
--
The seabat
Filtering GoogleGroups & Goobers with extreme prejudice!

--
Frank Rosenbaum
Please note the new email address: snipped-for-privacy@optimum.net

Well, there's one born every minute, and this seller is apparently hoping to find one of them.

I and some others contacted the seller. His offer mentions he has recevied no questions about this item. It is now start bid $95, buy it now $295. It was originally, start $295 buy it now $695.

Hmmm. No questions he wants anyone to know about, anyway.

I wonder if he'll figure it out when he doesn't get any bids...
There's one poor old guy who's been trying trying to flog a Westside S.P. GS-6 on ebay for over a year now with an opening bid of $599 (He started out at $799.) and who just can't seem to get his mind around the idea that his opening bid price is twice as much as these locos are selling for.
Oh well.
~Pete

I have some old Mantua couplers for sale. Since they, like me, are antiques I have to ask $150.00 for each set.
On 24/09/2010 15:45, None wrote:

But the couplers still function.....
;-0
wolf k.

Well the seller dropped the starting and Buy It now prices quite a lot. I and a couple others I know contacted the seller. The page says, No questions for this item. $95 instead of $295 $295 instead of $695. Oh, no bidders yet.
Rich