Track Software

Greetings,

Does anyone know if the RR-Track software

is a good buy?

Good bye; your response it greatly appreciated.

Darryl and children

Reply to
Darryl

Darryl,

I looked around at a number of different programs, when I got back into this hobby. I found Right Track Freeware

to work fairly well, for my needs.

Reply to
Brian Smith

D> D> Thanks Brian, I looked into that, unfortunately it does not support D> what I am using G-scale.

XTrkCad supports Gn3 and 1 scales (and works on both MS-Windows and *Linux*):

D> D> On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:14:11 -0300, "Brian Smith" D> wrote: D> D> >

D> >> Does anyone know if the RR-Track software D> >>

is a good buy? D> >>

D> >> Good bye; your response it greatly appreciated. D> >>

D> >> Darryl and children D> >

D> >Darryl, D> >

D> > I looked around at a number of different programs, when I got back into D> >this hobby. I found Right Track Freeware

to work D> >fairly well, for my needs. D> >

\/ Robert Heller ||InterNet: snipped-for-privacy@cs.umass.edu

|| snipped-for-privacy@deepsoft.com
/\FidoNet: 1:321/153

Reply to
Robert Heller

It does not even look as good as the free "Right Track Software" from Atlas.

Reply to
<Will