turn tables 10/8/07

I love how you keep the content on the home page fresh, and let us know of changes. I wouldn't change a thing.
I'd be saddened to have you go to having a "static" home page that never changes.
____ Mark
On 10/20/2007 1:18 AM Mark Mathu spake thus:

Just to be clear, I wasn't suggesting to [forgot his name; sorry 'bout that!] that he have a static home page. Nothing mutually exclusive about putting new stuff in separately-linked pages and having ever-changing content on the front page.

What's wrong with the Heljan. I was thinking of buying one as it seemed the longest of the least expensive units and I wanted to leave room for the largest loco I might buy eventually.
Frank
Gray Ghost wrote:

IMHO the older Heljan kitset TTs were totally engineered and needed an entirely new mechanisim. Mind you, I'm basing that judgement on Fleischmann and Roco TTs. The latest European Heljan TT looks to be a quality product, based on magazine reviews.
Greg.P. NZ
az:
It's interesting that the Bowser table dropped right in like that. Did you have to lay a new pit rail or move the turntable's bogie wheels?
What are you operating it with? Have you installed an electric drive of some kind, or is it "digitally powered"?
Some writeup would be neat to have. This is a good engine terminal. Incidentally, the "engine terminal" writeup appears to be AWOL.
Looks like a low-flying plane clipped one of your searchlight towers. I'm sure there's a story behind that one. There always is.
Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and a gappy table.