UParasite's old locomotives

Actually, most Americans think a lot about the rest of the world, but, outside side of a couple of friends who have vacationed to AU, nobody ever mentions you dinky country Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

And actually almost nobody ANYWHERE gives a crap about your idiotic opinions, or your overblown ego that makes you think you think you're actually xomebody's who's worth listening to.

Don

Reply to
Trainman

kph What, why don't you use miles ignorant. The US does. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Again off topic, that answer does not reply to your non knowledge about US Railroads. Geesh, what a retard. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

I am beginning to believe you are like Rathburne, in fact you may be Rathburne. You simply cannot follow a subject. I said the only MAJOR US Railroad currently operating steam. What about that don't you get. Many US roads preserved steam by donating locomotives to musuems, but then, with you limited knowledge of US RR I don't expect you to know that. Retarded I guess. Must be inbred. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

To my knowledge only one country still uses miles. The last holdout, and even much of its industry is metric now.

May I suggest that, unless we want this group totally swamped by this flamewar Jerry is running, that we all just stop posting anything in reply to him. I certainly don't want him to still be at it in June when he suddenly has all his time on his hands.

This is my last post regarding anything he posts.

John H.

Reply to
NERD

Well poor boy, I notice you are reading. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

I was riding in the cab of a Canadian train a couple of summers ago and noticed that the "mileposts" are actually still mileposts, and speed on that train was mph, not kph.

Kent in SD

Reply to
Two23

I was going to suggest "Parasitic", as it's closer in terminology, and has the same relationship to parasite as pacific does to peace (Latin: pax).

Great idea.

Reply to
JCunington

Well, it would certainly help Amtrak's west coast operations....

Kennedy

Reply to
Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)