Wanted: December 1976 Model Railroader

This issue includes and article on the Gwnesee & Wyoming in NY State.
I've developed an interest in this line, and would like to have this
article. Anyone willing to part with this issue, or else make em some
nice clear photocopies?
If so, email me at snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca. I added the 1940 to make
the address spam proof, so drop the 1940 to make this address correct.
TIA.
Reply to
Wolf
If all else fails, Railpub
has that issue available for $3.00.
fl@liner
Reply to
fieromike1945
Mark Newton has them all according to his posts here. He can send it to you.
_______
Steve
Reply to
SteveCaple
" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" vomited forth nothing worth repeating.
Peek-a-boo, "Curt", we see you.
Reply to
David Nebenzahl
At the club we have a huge quanity of full years going way back. If you will email me and remind me, I'll ask the guy in charge of the libary if he has an extra one.
Reply to
the OTHER Mike
Er, I assume that "bleuraeder" is a deliberate misspelling?
Reply to
Wolf
Or French and German?
Reply to
Steve Caple
Peek-a-boo, STEVE CAPLE, we see you.
Reply to
curtmchere
Bleu Raeders were are drum & bugle corps out of New Orleans in the 70's
It's correct............uhhhhh, for me at least.
Reply to
the OTHER Mike
Ok, we looked at the club and have an extra December 1976.
I got it out and have it sitting on the table.
Now what ?
Reply to
the OTHER Mike
the OTHER Mike spake thus:
The Vulcan mind-meld: that oughta teleport it directly into Wolf's cerebellum.
Reply to
David Nebenzahl
Sorry, I missed your post, OTHER Mike. Newshosting issues.
E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca, but delete the 1940 to get my real address. I will be happy to mail you a money order for a reasonable amount, for the club's treasury.
TIA.
Yeah, but I'm not connected to a printer. Yet. :-)
Reply to
Wolf