Wanted: December 1976 Model Railroader

This issue includes and article on the Gwnesee & Wyoming in NY State. I've developed an interest in this line, and would like to have this
article. Anyone willing to part with this issue, or else make em some nice clear photocopies?
If so, email me at snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca. I added the 1940 to make the address spam proof, so drop the 1940 to make this address correct.
TIA.
snipped-for-privacy@ruddy.moss says...

If all else fails, Railpub (www.railpub.com) has that issue available for $3.00.
fl@liner

Mark Newton has them all according to his posts here. He can send it to you.
_______
Steve
" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" vomited forth nothing worth repeating.
Peek-a-boo, "Curt", we see you.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a
On Feb 19, 7:32?pm, STEVE CAPLE> wrote:

At the club we have a huge quanity of full years going way back. If you will email me and remind me, I'll ask the guy in charge of the libary if he has an extra one.
the OTHER Mike wrote:

Er, I assume that "bleuraeder" is a deliberate misspelling?
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:11:01 -0500, Wolf wrote:

Or French and German?
--
Steve

Bleu Raeders were are drum & bugle corps out of New Orleans in the 70's
It's correct............uhhhhh, for me at least.

Ok, we looked at the club and have an extra December 1976.
I got it out and have it sitting on the table.
Now what ?
the OTHER Mike spake thus:

The Vulcan mind-meld: that oughta teleport it directly into Wolf's cerebellum.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Sorry, I missed your post, OTHER Mike. Newshosting issues.
E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca, but delete the 1940 to get my real address. I will be happy to mail you a money order for a reasonable amount, for the club's treasury.
TIA.

Yeah, but I'm not connected to a printer. Yet. :-)
Wolf

"Don't believe everything you think." (Maxine)