Wanted - Second Hand LGB

Hi all,

Me and my father are looking to start a large LGB model railway in our garden and to get us started we are looking to buy any well-priced and good-condition track, locos and rolling stock with a European theme.

If anyone has details of any LGB items for sale, please get in touch. We are in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire (England) but can easily travel the country for some good deals!

Regards,

Brett Hobson nospambrett snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (remove 'nospam' to rely to me - please do not use the snipped-for-privacy@uclan.ac.uk e-mail address if replying to me)

Reply to
Brett Hobson