Three beacons burning my head while I try to sleep

Three beacons burning my head while I try to sleep

This is no longer an unusual activity !!! Last night as soon as I got to

my bed (or loft), there were three hot beacons (XRays or something) shining on my head. One from above, one each from either side. All of these are most likely controlled by one or more neighbors (#1290, #1291, #1295, etc.) and the result is watched on TV by all and remotely transmitted to various sites for the pleasure of all those watching the electrocution elsewhere in the city, county, state, country and world. One of the transmission channels seem to go through the County Education Building huge satellite dishes. Another one seems to go through Dish Network satellite dishes placed on the roof of #1057 McKay opposite my house, whose owner Korean man, I believe, works at BEA Systems (British Aerospace?).

The criminals are continuing with their beacons and electrocution. There is a hot beacon on the right side of my face even now as I write this. One or two short pieces like this are not enough to describe the 24 hour electrocution and the immense army of robots and criminals and killers who operate 'the machine'.

It appears one voice is not getting far enough in getting this 'machine' out of the way for ever. This kind of activity should normally alarm any man, woman or child hearing of it, let alone reading it first hand on a newsgroup. And reading it over 2 1/2 years at least ! And there is nothing unusual about my home as compared to others around here. At least all appearances seem to be similar ! And no one would suspect anything is wrong. And no one would believe all this has been going on for over 2 1/2 years after my first report to police. And with the police cars themselves doing it too. How would you feel if this kind of thing were done to your child or spouse or parents or grandparents or other close people ? Without their knowledge too. They may not be able to identify this activity injuring them day and night.

One voice is not enough. Everyone needs to do what you can in your own ways, without risking yourself or those around you. The evil 'machine' has grown bigger than any one individual or even any small group.

news2020

!!!ETAL OOT YDAERLA SI TI SIHT DAER NAC UOY FI

Reply to
Bob Stephens

That's BAE,

They're one of my customers, and they are very nice folks, and I'm sure they wouldn't do anything nasty like that.

John

Reply to
John Larkin

Reply to
Operator Jay

Know any Koreans who complain of a wild-eyed neighbor who walks around outside putting on theatrics of being zapped from every imaginable angle?

I wonder why news2020 doesn't simply ask us how to protect himself from these types of beams. There are plenty of engineers who know good RF shielding measures. If he actually asked for advice and found out how to properly shield an area, and the beams couldn't reach there, then he'd know he wasn't crazy. All these years of complaining and he never thought to ask how to protect himself!

Reply to
Garrett Mace

All of these beams are controlled remotely from the basement of a highly secured building in Redmond, Washington.

Get used to them. Bill has mind control beams aimed at practically everyone in the developed world and.........[I....have....to....go....now......Time.....to.....upgrade.....Windows].

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com note to spammers: a Washington State resident

------------------------------------------------------------------ At some point it becomes necessary to behead all the architects and begin construction. -- Abi-Bar-Shim (Project Mgr. - Great Pyramid)

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Reply to
John Fields

Or, he might be talking about BEA systems

who make database software and torture equipment.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

I am not saying any of the nice people are doing this. Big companies are big companies. Who makes the Hawk AWACS (Airborne Warning and Control Systems) planes that can fly or float at horizon level and shoot or control from there ? I have experienced that kind of shooting at me over a long period of time while my internet connection was blocked by frivolous reasoning by att. Besides, there are lasers in the sky overhead that are controlling all the various devices installed in all the homes around here. (ie. someone nearby or remotely uses these lasers in the sky to control the electrocution of the victim(s)). Those rape stories will take a long long time to explain fully.

< ......... siht lla fo uoy gnimrofni si enoemos taht dalg eB : srenialpmoC oT >

John Lark> >

Reply to
news2020

OK, just to pretend you are right (even though you are not

- nothing wrong in letting in some air for those who wish to escape the 'machine') :

How do you protect yourself ?

Garrett Mace wrote:

Reply to
news2020

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 12:46:14 -0800, news2020 Gave us:

You're a goddamned troll idiot.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Perhaps. But I think he's ill and in need of help.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Auton

That's not true. The only serious one - I believe his posting alias was EEng (I think his car could be the 4ENG858 Silver Honda Civic EX that turned up soon after ?) was referred to the Police Chief (who incidentally was forced out later on and is now Chief in SD or some such). I think he (and a she) did turn up to try his hand and they are still involved I believe. However, they seem to have joined one of the top perpetrators (#1053 McKay) who sets up all the cars and trains junior people and the group has injured me very badly over a long long period of time. They used to change techniques as soon as detected and electrocuted in a bizarrely huge number of ways using a thousand different techniques.

< We have not heard a peep from EEng lately, have we ? >

John Fields wrote:

Reply to
news2020

You're using AT&T for internet? Good grief, that could explain *all* of your problems.

John

Reply to
John Larkin

Too late for who?

Reply to
Jeff

"news2020" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com...

The technique is the same used in secure facilities, such as the government's sensitive equipment, where they do not want radiation entering or escaping a room. This article might prove useful:

There is a lot to absorb in that article, but suffice it to say that you can go to a hardware store and buy something called "hardware cloth" which is actually a metal screen with square holes. The version with quarter-inch holes should be sufficient to block significantly against frequencies perhaps up to 10Ghz, well beyond typical microwave frequencies. You should pick a room, probably the bathroom would be the most practical, and line the walls and floor with this screening, and ground to your house plumbing or even better a sunken electrode. At the edges, you will need to make a good connection at every grid point, soldering or welding would be best. For the edges around the door, you will need to bridge the gap; possibly a strip of metal you can clamp or tape between the two edges to ensure electrical contact along the whole joint, after you close the door. This will be much more effective than your car, because the car windows are huge holes for radiation to propagate through. If you can't line a room, you could construct a kind of cage or hutch around your bed and cover it with the hardware cloth, making sure to shield under the bed and make sure all the edges are connected, and that you have a thick cable running to your plumbing or an underground electrode.

I cannot stress enough that along every joint between two pieces of hardware cloth, you must have a good joint at every grid point. An unconnected grid causes a larger hole, through which radiation can enter. No hole or gap can be larger than a quarter inch. This will probably take a very long time and large amount of work to accomplish. If people really are targeting you, they probably don't expect you to have the perseverance or ability to build such a complete shield.

Reply to
Garrett Mace

Reply to
bushbadee

I have similer problems. My wife thinks she is a refrigerator. That's ok. but she sleeps with her mouth open and the light keeps me up.

Reply to
bushbadee

SNIP

SNIP

Hmmm. Over two years of exposure to multiple directed energy weapons, and you're still not dead. The only logical conclusion is that you are an alien lifeform, not constrained by our primitive physics.

BTW, is this troll in San Jose, CA?

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price

Trolls and the truly psychotic always define the problem simply at first. As they receive practical advice, they add more constraints and qualifiers to the situation, always "proving" that the advice is inadequate or wrong. When confronted with their manipulation, they ultimately declare the advice-giver as part of the problem, part of the vast conspiracy expending their lives to give the troll a headache.

In this case, if you personally built the troll a >120 dB, DC-to-daylight shielded structure, he would still have a problem. He would either now be troubled by some new, mysterious radiation, or he would accuse you of secretly defeating the structure because you have become just another robotic killer zombie.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price