Water Vending Remote Controlled (Glacier)- Danger !

Water Vending Remote Controlled (Glacier)- Danger ! -------------------------------------------------------- 2/5/04 -------
For a long time now, since 9-1-1, I have been complaining to the Drinking Water Vending Machine vendor (Glacier, SD, CA) that their vending machines seem to be tampered with (inside job) and controlled by remote wireless controllers situated in cars that drive up to the parking lot as soon as I go to the vending machine to get water. This has been confirmed. The criminals all seem to be related to Churches in the area (ptl, etc.etc.) Chinese, Taiwanese, Filipino, White, Hawaiian, etc. Unfailingly, they turn up as soon as I get near the vending machine and turn on the remote switch that seems to activate the regular water inflow as well as another deeper throb (like a tank engine) that seems to activate a different inlet into the water flowing into the container. Why would a vending machine have two inlets ? Why would it have remote control operation with two controlling sources right in the vicinity (cars or car and store nearby, etc.) ? Vending machines are very simple and have no need for remote control or such powerful motors and electrocution of your feet while you are drawing water from it
Even months after my report to the company as well as to police, nothing has been done about this issue. (It started right after 9-1-1).
Do we have a Marshall at state level now in addition to all the thousands of these guys running around like robots involved in this kind of skulduggery ?
REPORT TO POLICE ::: --------------------------
This evening I was out visiting someone. A pickup truck dropped some glass and sharp metallic things from its back as it sped up the freeway ramp just ahead of me. Luckily the sharp objects did not fall on my car, but below it. And, luckily, my tires did not suffer damage.
After that, throughout the visit, while I was sitting, there was a beacon burning my right hand from above and something caused intestinal drying and bleeding pretty badly within this time.
And my phones for international seems jinxed too - dialling numbers changed and going to wrong numbers or not even going through.
[ This is also a report to police because I think they are viewing these posts also.]
news2020 wrote:

This could be the most bizarre post I have ever read in a NG.
I never trust those church-going types.

I think you should tell your doctor about what you are thinking. It's not real. I know you don't believe me. That's because you are ill. Please seek help. The worst that can happen is that you will live a life of lies in blissful ignorance. Blissful ignorance is, by definition, blissful.
Tim
--
The .sig is dead.

You must be Vietnamese. Vietnamese have taken over much of the water vending in this area. However, you do not gain by attacking me over this. Everyone loses with every lie including you and your family too.
Tim Auton wrote:

I did't suggest your being ill as an insult. I have enough history, personal and by proxy, with mental illness not to take it as a joking matter.
Tim
--
The .sig is dead.

If your vending machine is a filtering, or most likely a reverse osmosis purification system, a loud compressor will often start up to provide pressure for the reverse osmosis tank. A high pressure is needed to force water across the diaphram and leave impurities on the other side. It will start up when the pressure goes down; for example, when someone starts using it. If you hide and watch this machine, you'll hear the compressor start up when other people use it too, most of the time.
As for the electrocution of your feet: I suggest looser socks, or maybe not tying your shoelaces so tight.
Are you certain about what you are advising ? What is your degree of certainty ?
Garrett Mace wrote:

About 99% positive, except for the last comment about the socks. I have no idea how tight your socks or shoelaces are.
Garrett Mace wrote:

I was thinking more in terms of his hat. ;-)
note to spammers: a Washington State resident
All I need is 1 %. Did you 'work' on the burning devices in my car that burned me pretty badly for a long long time before I disabled them ?
Garrett Mace wrote:

badly
Yeah, OK, that's the last time I try to help you look at something as NOT part of some evil plot. It's been such a long time since you were active in these newsgroups, that I forgot how irrational a schizophrenic can be. Dangerous, too, so I'm not going to help you any more, because whatever I do will be seen as an attack. news2020, news2020pp, supreme4007, and any other names you come up with are now on my block list.