Three beacons burning my head while I try to sleep

Last Friday (you're being watched too):

Keith R. Williams

There must be a lot more victims who are not even aware of what is happening to them while they sleep. I am certain because I have seen the effects such as crooked walk (damaged nerves and tissues by electrocution), upturned eyes (ie. iris disconnected from bottom of eye and upward moving), upturned nose with a staring look (indication of shooting through nostrils), all kinds of spots and moles on face and skin, various weird as well as documented so-called 'diseases' (latest examples are West Nile, Mad Cow, Bird Flu), etc. etc.

Also, just observing the 100 % criminalization of the entire neighborhood

- ie. everyone is involved in some way or another, even if ignorant of the details of what is installed in their own homes, etc., the conclusion that lots of peoiple are being injured/killed on a regular basis is unavoidable.

bushbadee wrote:

Reply to
news2020

Reply to
John Fields

...for whom. Objective case, ya know....

Reply to
Brad Albing

I thought you guys all wore aluminum foil hats to keep the aliense from reading your minds.

Reply to
Product developer

Is she frigid? ;-)

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

^^^^

whine

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

You said I was being watched last week ? You must be kidding. I do not think there is one instant that I am not being watched. Remember, this started well befoer 9-1-1 etc. It goes far back to the

1990's timeframe. It is my discovery of the surveillance that roused the hornets nest that is now in full view. < By the way, the link you mentioned points to the item below that does not seem to have anything you indicate about being watched last week...>

From: EEng ( snipped-for-privacy@budget.net) Subject: Re: Flawed Vacuum Cleaners. Newsgroups: alt.engineering.electrical Date: 2004-01-30 09:43:16 PST

Bill Gates wants to sell MSVacuum. Its the only thing made by MS that doesn't suck.

Post a follow-up to this message

Keith R. Williams wrote:

Reply to
news2020

I was referring to his absence from the threads about the electrocution activity these days. He was a negative to zero contributor earlier on, anyways.

Reply to
news2020

Thanks.

Now, I will let John Fields critique this > >

Reply to
news2020

The crazy bastard ought to be put down.

Reply to
dB

Reply to
John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

You think Mike (MP) is not on top of the issue ? He must have heard of it the first day the story broke (via my phone call to police, etc.). You are seeing the limit of powers of the fcc today. These things were being done openly, including in Conference Halls and offices. Even now, it is only a little bit toned down.

The local criminals have written up what they are doing into the byelaws of the Association here. 'You may use windows for communication, etc...' some such line is unobstrusively inserted into the byelaws. And this has been done with fcc

involvement, as per Chrisy Managee (she is being managed, therefore managee,

not manager). The criminal prosecution of these high criminals will easily rival the biggest mafia prosecutions in the world. Tens and hundreds of people have injured me by electrocution in a multiplicity of ways over the last 2 1/2 years after my first report to police. It started even before 9-1-1 dating back to the

1990s at least.. Even now, a beacon from a car back light, License 2RXM583 White Plymouth Laser RS parked in Los Esteros Apts, controlled by a plane making big circles overhead. is electrocuting me with a beacon as I write this.

John Fields wrote:

Reply to
news2020

Direct threat to commit murder. Conspiracy to commit murder. Publication of murder threat for everyone's view on the internet. High crime.

dB wrote:

Reply to
news2020

Speaking from experience, his family needs to see a judge about getting him a vacation at the local "resort". I have seen this behavior up close and you are all speaking to a brick wall.

Reply to
George Jetson

Reply to
John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

Published death threat. Consipracy to commit murder. Incitement to murder.

Too bad, you might be > >

Reply to
news2020

Reply to