Wanted to Buy: model railroad business

Cash client seeking a US based model railroad manufacturing company with existing product line and name recognition. Client is seeking to expand current market presence through the acquisition of an existing company. Seller must be able to provide 3 years of financials.

Serious inquiries only. Confidentiality assured.

Contact: Ken Johnson at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Biz Broker

Crosstie wrote: You could get Rivarossi cheap, and move 'em over here...

History of N Scale:
Links to over 600 helpful sites:

Bill

Hmmm, maybe SUNRISE ENTERPRISES, I heard he was in a car accident. I need more signals!

Reply to
Robert Reimiller