Yoo-hoo! Oh, Froggy...

Right, now I hopefully have your attention. Will respond to you off-list, but before I send any emails to limbo.com, is your addy still with mindsprings?

Ah's recollectin' you waz a-changing your ISP - 'zat right?* Me still at Pacific, BTW.

Steve Newcastle NSW Oz

PS-1. How's THAT for an American accent!! You can all make up your own minds as to what region it is from - Honey chile...

PS - 2. Any responses with struth, bewdy, cobber, mite or crikey in it will be tastefully ignored.. :)

Reply to
Steve Magee

Nothin's changed.

Reply to