Where to buy NCE?

I would like to get into DCC with NCE. Does anyone know where the best place to buy NCE for the best prices? Thanks Herb A BN Modeler

Reply to
SD70MAC

John Eberle's DCC Headquarters is selling the full Radio version of the Powerhouse Pro for $513 right now. I don't know how long the sale will last, though. Here is their toll-free number: 877-531-5275.

Reply to
Frank Eva