Wiring Tortoise Turnouts together

I have about 12 Tortoise Slow Motion Switch machine (made by Circuitron) and was wondering if wiring them to terminal blocks then to a DC power supply would work? Also any problems doing this w/DPDT switches? Not to big on SPDT switches, the ground & all. jaijef

PS--any help would be appreciated. Got confused reading the Easy Model RR Wiring book from Model RR & Kalmbach books

Reply to
JaiJEF

This is the way I am doing it at the club that I belong to. Use the directions on the instruction sheet that comes with the motors.

-- Please note; return email address has changed. It is now snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net. Emails to Earthlink will be ignored.

The Gratiot Valley Railroad Club bi-annual train show and sale March 7, 2004, at the Macomb Community College Sports and Expo Center. Macomb County Michigan. Please visit our Web Site at:

Frank A. Rosenbaum