WTB: Sagami motor 2840 for O scale engine.

I am trying to locate a Sagami Can motor type 2840, in new or very good condition. This motor has been out of production for a certain number
of years and has a so called replacement in the 2940. Actually, the 2940 is slightly different and will not allow a direct swap.
This motor is also referenced as 28409 sometimes. Diameter is 28 mm, length is 40 mm and it has two shafts of 2.4 mm. It was imported by North West Short Line, a few years ago.
If you have one in your drawers, that is not being used, please make me an offer.
Thanks Yves