Latest threads in Model Railroad Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Model Railroad Displays
Seasonal update: There are currently 455 upcoming model railroading events in the database that is displayed at In addition, we have just posted our annual collection of seasonal displays of model...

Fwd: Re: Big Boys and articulated steamers--question
----- Begin Forwarded Message ----- Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 12:04:16 -0400 Subject: Re: Big Boys and articulated steamers--question From: Wolf K Reply-To: Newsgroups: You're welcome.

Tru Scale S Gauge
Hi, I have some Tru Scale S Gauge flextrack and wooden roadbed, both straight and curved. Does anyone know what value it may have? Thanks, Jim
1
1

MR Mag on the Newstand - retread bonus booklet?
I picked up the Sep 2012 MR at the local pusher this week. It came in a bag with a 'Bonus Booklet' that looks really familiar. '8 Great Track Plans for Small Spaces' is the title, there is a small...
16
16

Deepwoods Software anounces the release of Version 2.1.31 of the Model Railroad System.
Deepwoods Software is pleased to announce the release of version 2.1.31 of the Model Railroad System. This package includes a collection of libraries and programs designed to help the modeler with...

Detail Associates web site
Does Detail Associates have a web site? My searches are coming up empty.
2
2

HO Scale For Sale
Hi Everyone, I have added new items to my previous list. Every car is in mint condition. They have never been used on a layout. Some have dust from being displayed on shelves, but that does not impact...

what is the objective of god ?
Hello everyone After discussing about the god and the concept of the christ safety, it might be better to imagine the refuge of the christ with collaborative contributions and the particular case of...

DCC sound question
I'm picking up a new Broadway Limited E6 A & B tomorrow. Each unit is powered and has DCC sound. This is my first foray into DCC sound. Will the two sound units conflict with each other or will they...
9
9

HO Scale + Kadee for Sale
Hi Everyone, This is the most updated listing of cars and track still available for purchase. Every item is brand new: never used. They are in mint condition. Some of the Kadee cars have a little dust...

Video Camera Car
My wife -bless her black little heart- gave me a helmet-mountable Hi- Def video camera for Christmas, thinking that I'd be able to make videos of my rides. However, the first thing that crossed my...
21
21

Deepwoods Software Announces the 2.1.30 release of the Model
Deepwoods Software announces the release of Version 2.1.30 of the Model Railroad System. Deepwoods Software is pleased to announce the release of version 2.1.30 of the Model Railroad System. This...

Looking for model railroaders who are also developers.
Deepwoods Software is looking for model railroaders who are also software developers to help out with some aspects of the Model Railroad System. Specificly what is needed: People to generally test the...

Pictures of my loft layout
I've managed to get some modelling done recently. I've even got my wife to paint a back scene for me. See the results on my flickr rite starting here newer to see the sequence of 9 Enjoy (for those...
3
3

Need info on humidity effects...
For some years I've run n scale in my climate-controlled house - no problems. I recently purchased a home in Hawaii (on the damp side of the Big Island). I'd like to bring at least some of my "stuff"...
3
3