Pictures of my loft layout

I've managed to get some modelling done recently. I've even got my wife to paint a back scene for me. See the results on my flickr rite starting
here http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikehughes2011/7198456454/in/photostream /
Click newer to see the sequence of 9
Enjoy
(for those who may be wondering I live on the south coast of England.
--
Mike Hughes
On Mon, 14 May 2012 23:48:01 +0100, Mike Hughes

Thanks.
It's nice to see what other modellers are doing.
Tell her she's done a good job.
On Monday, May 14, 2012 6:48:01 PM UTC-4, Mike Hughes wrote:

Very impressive.
On 14/05/2012 6:48 PM, Mike Hughes wrote:

Nicely done.
Wolf K.