bamford engine users?

I have a 10 hp Bamford open crank supplied to Brown & son of Claygate Surrey in 1930. Who or what,where Brown & son of claygate. Im trying to find as much info about this engines history as poss but only know this much info as received from Richard Bamford Hope some one can help

cheers Mark Marlow

Reply to
Mark Marlow

Possibly a brickyard around there.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Try Google and Genuki. I've had about 50% success but it takes patience and persistence. ttfn

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

?X=516083&Y=163283&A=Y&Z=1will show you where Claygate is - not far from Cobham in Surrey.

Brian L Dominic

NB Rumpus

Web Sites: NB Rumpus:

Friends of the Cromford Canal: