CLM Engine.

A guy from Connor Downs in Cornwall has bought the CLM, and we're in the process of investigating the logistics of getting it there. He has made enquiries with a Pallet forwarding company and thet are being a bit fussy with "conditions" of transportation.Unfortunately at the moment I can't drive very far, and he seems reluctant to as well. Any suggestions gentlemen???

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Charles where in uk are you.

Reply to