CLM engine pictures and questions.

I have at last managed to get this engine home and some decent pictures taken of what appears to be quite a rarity which has had some strange modifications.Some interesting posers for the cognoscenti among us! Pictures can be found on Webshots under the name "Pulsechoes" I would welcome your comments. Charles.

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Somewhere in all the piles of manuals and books, we have a genuine Junkers parts list and manual. Model 65 IIRC.

I'll have a dig at the next opportunity.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

of what appears to be quite a rarity which has had

us! Pictures can be found on Webshots under the name

Hi Charles, you would get more viewers if you posted the website address. Or perhaps not as when I dug out the address,

says the picture isn't available.

Reply to
Dave Croft

"We're sorry... ...due to a high volume of page requests, this Webshots page is not available right now."

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Hi Peter, It also says "If you are looking for a photo, it is possible that the photo has moved or no longer exists" The picture hasn't been available for 12 hours.

Reply to
Dave Croft

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

I think it was just busy at the time, that't why I posted the message from the site.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Hi Charles, with you not giving the URL at first I must have picked up another of your old pictures. Now you have given your URL

it works OK.

Reply to
Dave Croft

I an sure that in my club we have a member with a multi cylinder version of your engine.

Reply to
campingstoveman