collecting

hello, i am a photographer in the process of making a book about collectors and collections. i have travelled all over the country photographing collections ranging from books to toys to antique picture postcards. i wondered if you or anyone you know with a collection would like to be photographed and interviewed for inclusion in the book. please do not hesitate to get in contact and i can show you some of the work i have made already.

paul

Reply to
phenommenom

Paul,

This is my only opinion, A very nice idea but I would not be to keen to widely advertise my collection for obvious reasons and I feel others would think the same.

Mart> hello,

Reply to
Campingstoveman