Literature sought - Bamford Catalogues

Hi All, wondered if any of you had any original Bamford machinery (but especially engine) catalogues. I would be particularly interested to see a mid 20s engine catalogue, and would be interested to buy or failing that borrow for the purpose of scanning. Any original Bamford literature that any of you have would be of interest.

So far my meagre Bamford collection includes a late 20s instruction and parts book for the horizontal range and an EV parts book.

Just wondered what I could stir up.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

"> Just wondered what I could stir up.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin, Speaking as the main stirrer of this teacup storm, you ought to know!

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Touché :-)) All intended as pure harmless fun I may add, but I am quick though :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I do have some copies of mills etc it you would like.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

So is Cascara :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

So I am the NG's laxative then, somebody has to be so it might as well be me then :-)) p.s I had to get out my dictionary to find out if you were swearing at me.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Educational content as well. Good to the BBC charter being met somewhere :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven