Cooling tank

Gentlemen I have a Lister cooling tank (ex Lister D). Its in fine condition and not for sale however I will gladly swap it for a Petter tank in equally good condition. regards

Reply to
Roland Craven

Regarding cooling tanks, I maybe about to remove plastic barrel on my engine for a 22 Gal beer barrel. So if anybody wishes to fill it with the appropriate liquid see me at IF :-))

Mart> Gentlemen

Reply to
Campingstoveman