Corbett root chopper

I have recently acquired a root chopper made by S. Corbett & sons from Wellington, Salop. I'm trying to find out any information I can about it. It had been dressed up as
a garden ornament and i'm trying to restore it to working condition but could do with some info and pictures. There are some photos here http://www.sumpoil.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/engines.html#turnipchopper
Thanks Liam