Crossley? oiler

I'm sure we have all been watching it :-) A right old ding-dong that ended with a new bidder, or at least a new ID, getting it. Seems to prove the theory that the highest bid wins....... ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

It's a US-based bidder according to the ebay info.

Used his email address until ebay stopped that, has had the same ID since Feb 01.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

but, not a single piece of previous engine-related stuff in his purchases, so buying on behalf of A N Other...

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Reply to
Dave Liquorice