Enfield Cub Diesel

Would whoever it was who purchased the Cub from me some time back- I
think it was Peter, please get in touch as I've just realised its
still in the garage for you.
John
Reply to
Lofty
I think I still have a 10/2 twin diesel for you as well...:-))
Peter
Peter A Forbes
any for me in someone's garage??!!
ivan (maybe a bit too hopeful!)
Reply to
adrenalin
Thanks Peter,
If its ok with you, I can move the engine outside the garage and cover it up so you can collect whenever you are in the area.
If you need any details give me a mail off-group.
John
Reply to
Lofty