Engine prices.

Keep your eyes on this one lads, it's going to be a world record. Ebay item no:-190194970594.

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

There's something fishy going on there, how can it go from £35.00 to £400 in two steps and its only a Petter A type as well. I have looked at it closely and I cant see any gold on it anywhere.

Reply to
campingstoveman

A 395 reserve - must be the rare one with the fan cowl made of unobtainium... He's obviously trying to raise funds for a camera with a focus facility :-)

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

If Bidder 1 put an max bid of £395 and Bidder 2 put in a bid at £400 or above. Anybody going to test the water a bit more??

Could be schill bidding of course.

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine

Looks about fifty quids worth to me ...........

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Probably someone being daft, both seller and bidder(s)

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Hi, Its gone back down to £35 Ben