Exhaust pipes

Gentlemen, i'm on the lookout for some 1 1/4 O/D steel pipe to use for an exhaust pipe on The Lister Q. My local steel stockists only supply metric sizes any ideas ?? Cheers. Gary M

Reply to
gary millward

Sorry it's 2 1/4. cheers. Gary M

Reply to
gary millward

Talk to BSS who hold stocks of threaded pipe/bends etc., branches in most areas. We have bought 2" BSP swept bends from our local branch off the shelf.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

What about 1" nominal bore tube, 1.31" OD or thereabouts?

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

OK, 2" NB then, 2.35" OD. Readily obtainable, as Peter says.

Cheers Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service

Reply to
Tim Leech

My local bss branch is at wolverhampton, i'll give them a call tommorow and take the old pipe in as a pattern at the weekend. Thanks for the advice. Regards Gary M

Reply to
gary millward