Ferrous nag sale

A very complete & original Iron Horse just sold on e-bay for a very reasonable 45.00
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0298068222&

--

Regards,

Kim Siddorn
Bit expensive I thought, frames bent, wrong silencer :-))
Martin P

Works better without the '&' on the end of the URL.
That silencer is what we have with ours, Martin, and also is as shown in the handbook. What is the silencer on yours like?
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk http://www.oldengine.co.uk
kimsiddorn wrote:

A very under appreciated engine - unexiting maybe but somehow very 'worthy' and satisfying in the way it just gets on with the job it was designed for. If it was a car it would have a cult following like the 2CV or VW, but the engine world doesn't seem to work like that. That said, the 300w charging set does seem to be the most numerous of the range, and one might perhaps venture a little more on on a less common varient.
NHH

The Pincor model is more 'interesting', it has 250V and 12V for the Wireless set No12. We have a pair of them, and there's another I see on fleabay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item (0329771717
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.eu
Peter,
If you look there is a smiley at the end, I know that's correct and mine isn't, I am currently negotiating for a 30 volt one in Essex.
Martin P

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 16:48:32 +0100, "campingstoveman"

Sorry, I missed that.
We have new head gaskets should you require one....
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk http://www.oldengine.co.uk
replying to Peter A Forbes, David Brice wrote: To Peter A Forbes I live in Australia and have been collecting cooper, iron horse motors for some time I have just got hold of the bsa,pincor generator and been trying to hunt down a owners and a parts manual for it with no luck I am hoping that you may know something I do appreciate your time