Flookburgh 2007

I told an Australian engine friend that I would be at Flookburgh this weekend and he searched an found this video of last year.

Dave Croft

Well, I have never known anyone feel the need to include a 'disclaimer' before showing stationary engines:-

"Stationary engines arouse many and varied reactions from the public - ranging from bewilderment and embarrassment to rage. However far from being just a way of getting free admission, they are infact an engrossing hobby for many. We make no apology therefore for including the following segments os stationary engines in action"

Dare you look!

NHH

Reply to
Nick H