Vincent '75' literature on ebay

Despite what the listing says, this item has appeared on ebay a number of times before - I always put it on my watch list hoping to get a copy at a sensible price (the postage cost should about cover it!) and it always goes for this sort of money. Can anyone explain why someone (in fact several people over the last couple of years) would pay nearly £70 for what amounts to a bit of photocopying?

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

Nope.

I picked up an ex-library Vincent spares book by Harper Engineering a while back, it's an original and cost £15.00 plus postage, which I was happy to pay.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes