Fred Dibnah tribute

For those who missed it, the tribute to Fred is being shown again on BBC2 tomorrow morning.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Great from the BBC website BBC Two listings:

Fred Dibnah Tribute Sat 1 Jan, 10:15 am - 11:15 am 60mins

A look at the life of Fred Dibnah MBE, steeplejack and television personality, who died recently. Archive footage and memories recounted by friends and colleagues build a picture of the Bolton legend.

Subtitles Stereo Widescreen

Now how do I wrest control of the video from the kids for an hour?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

2 options

Bribery

Violence

May the force be with you John

Reply to
John Manders

Santa brought a DVD with the Fred Dibnah 'Industrial Age' series on, and while I hadn't watched any when they were screened originally, I did find the series to be worth watching this time.

Since we upgraded our PC's this year to have writeable DVD drives, I could watch it in peace with the headphones on while the rest of the family (those present anyway) watched their own choice of viewing.

Peter

Prepair Ltd