fwd: search tools for extra cash - looks like junk but actually really good

From: "Donalde Visit" Subject: get paid for using yahoo search engine Date: 10 August 2008 19:51

Hi All,

I have started using a great web search service that allows me to earn money from searching in my normal way. It`s quick and free to set up, keeps you up to date on your earnings and pays out monthly. You earn around £0.03 ($0.06) for every search you do which can add up quite quickly.

I thought you might be interested in taking a look - and why not forward this to everyone in your list and let them know about this too!!

We have partnered with YAHOO to reward new users and ongoing loyalty by paying out a large portion of this advertising revenue when the search is made through one of our boxes. By combining all this search traffic we are able to negotiate a stronger deal and we are passing 50% of this revenue back to you.

It`s completely free and you can start earning right away. What`s more you can recommend a friend and earn 10% of their revenue too.

Join now / Learn more

Donalde Visit