gearbox ?

Hi people. I am seeking a gearbox that would mate with a aircooled 10 hp.
think Chinese diesel say 2: 1 or better, any idea's please.
Plus it would have to be clutchless or what other.?
TIA.
Brian
Reply to
rebel
There's a Lister LH150 2:1 marine gearbox on ebay - item 4508060013. £50 at the moment.
David Mack
Reply to
David Mack
Do you want a "close-coupled" box (via bellhousing) stand-alone,in-line,right angled,parallel shaft etc etc??? Easier if you tell us exactly what you wish to do with it. My firm has innumerable stocks of industrial gearboxes and I may be able to help you.
Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON