Generator control gear needed

Hi all,

As I know that there are a lot of you with old equipment lying around or have access to, I am in need of the following:

I am helping to put together a 75 KW, 50 cycle, 3 phase 415 volt generator and we are in need of a used control panel with breaker, volt and amp meters that can handle the load.

A simple DC side with manual start up and shut down, probably warning lights for low oil pressure and water temperature. The AC side would hopefully have either separate meters or a switch to monitor the red/yellow/blue phases.

Automatic start up and shut down with change over contactors are not wanted unless a very good deal is available.

If anyone can supply such an item or can give me any contact information for such equipment, please reply via e-mail to the following after removing the (DOT)

kessellc@candwDOTcom

Best regards,

Chris Kessell

Reply to